Holiday Cottage rental in Norley, Cheshire
Set in acres of woodland, with 2 fishing lakes and a paddock
Near to the Delamere Forest
Accommodates up to 8 people
This stunning oak wood cottage is located in a rural setting, with lakes for fishing and an abundance of wildlife including ghost carp, roach fish and tench. There are ducks, geese, moorhens, badgers, rabbits and other species https://salarycalculator.me.uk of bird including woodpeckers and kingfisher. The gardens are well maintained and add to the beautiful scenery of the lodge. The entrance drive way has electronic gates for security.
Activities include fishing on small lakes, having a diner in the gardens with the open
barbeque. There are lots of walks and country routes, mountain biking
and trekking to do throughout the area.
For all the family or for whoever enjoys a bit of fun there is the option to GoApe, here you can enjoy the adventure of swinging through trees and explore the castle at Beeston.
- Bedroom 1 with a king size bed, a very large walk-in wardrobe.
Bed 2 has also a double bed and a walk-in wardrobe, with a TV and radio.
Bed 3 a double bed and a walk-in wardrobe.
Bed 4 has 2 single beds that can convert to 2 double beds (usually for children).
- The main bathroom has a double-ended bath a shower cubicle, wc and wash basin.
Bedrooms 1 & 2 both have en-suites with a bath, shower, toilet, vanity unit and sink.
- Fully fitted solid oakwood kitchen with granite worktops which includes an Aga cooker, a cooker and extractor unit, fridge, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, a white sink.
- The lounge is complete with a stone fireplace, woodburning stove, TV, DVD and addition to there is a conservatory with TV and radio added for entertainment. The dining area has a large solid oak wood table and set of chairs for a large group of people.
- The gardens are well maintained and have a enough space for various activities including volleyball and there is a ping pong table.